Sunday, March 6, 2016

Fruity Egg Muffins - Only 3 Ingredients!

I saw a video on these and it sparked my interest.... So yes I had to give them a try!!
I love that they are gluten free and they are a little kick if protein and fruit !! These are perfect little bite sized bundles of goodness. Great to make in advance and have to take on the go!

I made the initial batch with the raspberries and liked them so much that I whipped up some more with blueberries and strawberries!





Makes 12 Mini Muffins

Ingredients:
  • 2 Bananas (ripe)
  • 4 Eggs 
  • Fruit (Raspberries, Blueberries or Strawberries) 
Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray
3. Place some fruit on the bottom of the muffin pan
4. In a food processor add 4 eggs and 2 bananas - BLEND
5. Add the egg mixture to cover the fruit
6. Bake for 12 - 14 minutes



Watch the video to see how quick and easy these are to make!! 







Source: Mind Over Munch

No comments:

Post a Comment