Monday, October 13, 2014

Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Dip

Apple Dip


This time of year with Honey Crisp Apples everywhere makes me enjoy my snack just a little bit more ! NO not all DIPS are made equal and some are packed with protein!! That's what  I'm talking about !! I can have my apple and instead of just my normal almond butter, were going to take it up a notch! Let's just say I'm glad that I made enough of this for a few days.  Afternoon DELICIOUSNESS coming at you!



4 servings

Ingredients:
  • 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt
  • 3/4 cup almond butter (natural peanut butter)
  • 2 TBSP Honey (or Pure Maple Syrup)
Directions:
  1. Warm up the almond butter in the microwave so that it is soft.
  2. Whip it up with the yogurt.
  3. Add the Honey.

I split mine into 4 servings to take with my apples for a snack.





No comments:

Post a Comment