Saturday, December 13, 2014

Black Bean Browines

I am soooo excited to share this recipe with you !! I have made quite a few clean Brownie recipes and until today, they were not ones that I would share.. The others weren't bad and while I could eat them, they just didn't make the cut that I would ever make again.. And then came today.. It is that time of year that I bake my Christmas treats. I don't make the masses eat what I eat and I still make them their favorites that may not be clean. YES sometimes I NEED CHOCOLATE !!  I am so happy to report that I have my "Christmas Treat" that I can eat in moderation and not feel guilty  about. If you have a chocolate craving these will hit the spot !! Did I already mention that  these are super good.. I would bet that most folks would not even know the difference!!  I am going to have to make sure that I limit myself. I could eat the whole pan!! 




Ingredients:
  • 1 (15.5 oz ) can black beans, rinsed and drained.
  • 3 eggs
  • 3 tablespoons coconut oil
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 3/4 cup organic sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 pinch salt
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips- dark chocolate chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8x8 pan.  Place beans in food processor and process until mashed.  Add eggs, vanilla, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, sugar, and oil.  Process until smooth.  Pour into pan and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.  Bake for 30-35 minutes.

Source: Melaniemitro.com


No comments:

Post a Comment