Complete Breakfast all in One !!
This is on of my favorites for breakfast !! Especially a Holiday like Christmas, Easter etc.. Anything that I can prepare in advance I am a fan of !! Quick and Easy !!
I talk alot about modifications !! Well I have updated this to be WHOLE30 Compliant !!
All you need to do is change up a few ingredients and there you have it - A quick and Hearty Breakfast !!
Prep Time : 50 minutes
2 cups frozen diced potatoes
1 cup cooked lean ham (Replace with Spinach of other WHOLE30 Approved Veggies)
1/2 cups fresh mushrooms
2 green onions
1 1/4 cup egg substitute (Or a mix of 10 eggs and 2 egg whites for Whole 30)
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (Remove for WHOLE30)
** I sometimes add 1 cup fresh spinach as well.
1. Preheat over to 325
2. Lightly coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray
3. Layer potatoes evenly on the bottom of the dish; top with ham, mushrooms and green onion
4. In a small mixing bowl beat egg substitute and milk with a fork until well blended.
5. Pour egg mixture over ham and veggies in baking dish and top with cheese.
6. Bake until eggs are firm and top is lightly browned, approx 40 minutes.
Cut into 4 portions (or more) and enjoy !!
21 day fix (Red, Yellow, Green , Blue)