Thursday, December 4, 2014

Protein Pancakes

P A N C A K E S !!


This has probably got to to be my favorite meal for breakfast.. When I started to change my ways to become healthier, at first I was concerned that PANCAKES would not fit in to my plan.. I am happy to announce the YES they are !!

Again if you have been following me --- "IT's ALL ABOUT THE MODIFICATIONS" :) AND these are so much better for you !





Ingredients:
1 cup uncooked whole grain oats
6 egg whites
1 cup low fat cottage cheese
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup flaxseed (optional) I like to throw this in alot of my stuff !!
1 TBSP honey or Pure maple syrup

Directions:
Put all ingredients in a blender/food processor. Cook on a griddle or in a pan like normal pancakes

Cook em up and eat !!
Top with PURE Maple syrup or some fresh fruit - Berries always works nice !

Makes 2 servings
*21 Day fix - yellow and red


No comments:

Post a Comment