Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sneek Peek !! What is this Coaching thing all about ?



I am a full time corporate mom of 3 awesome kids that are involved in lots of activities !! I am a wife to an awesome husband!! We tag team to get it all done !! I took on this coaching opportunity and wasnt really sure how and the heck I was going to do it all or what it really entailed. 

Errrrr.. Flash back 1.5 years ago..... I joined a Challenge group,  I was looking for a change. Little did I know that the success from my Challenge group would lead me to the Coaching. 

I'd love to share more information with you via this E-Mail Sneak Peek - as easy as opening your e-mail you can learn what this opportunity is all about. 

Do you have to be a fitness expert?
Do you have to be a nutritionist?
What kind of time do you need to do this?

All these and more will be answered in the EMAIL Sneek Peek !! 
I would love to share what this opportunity has done for me! 



Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment