Monday, September 8, 2014

All in One Chicken Bake - Chicken, Broccoli & Potato Bake

All in One - Chicken, Broccoli Potato Bake


I have seen this on Pintrist and it has become a part of the regular routine in our house. 
So I am all about simple and it doesn’t get much easier than this.. I love to make this the night before so that it is ready to pop in the oven after work. The original recipe calls for an Italian Seasoning Packet - I didn’t have any so I just improvised with the Wildtree Seasonings that I had on hand.




Ingredients:
6-7 pieces of thawed chicken
2 bundles of fresh broccoli or Green Beans
6 red skin potatoes

(per mixture)
1 tsp of Italian Seasoning
1 tsp pepper
1 pinch of Himalayan Salt 
1 TBSP coconut oil/Olive oil

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Quarter the potatoes
I added the seasoning/oil mix to a separate bowl and seasoned the chicken, potatoes and veggies separately.
Arrange in the pan Potatoes on one side, Veggies on the other and thicken in the middle of a 9x13 pan
Cover with aluminum foil.

Bake for an hour. Then eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment