Monday, September 22, 2014

FREE OPPORTUNITY - Helping others find their own SUCCESS !!

OPPORTUNITY to HELP OTHERS




Happy Monday!  So, here it is this is your MONDAY MOTIVATION TODAY !  I have an AMAZING opportunity to that I want to share with you !  Starting TODAY , September 22, I am inviting you to a 5 Day Beachbody Coach Q&A online group.  It will run through a closed Facebook group so only the members of the group can see what is being posted.  You will have the privilege of hearing from the currently ranked #1 coach in the company, as well as other successful coaches on the Dream Team.  This will be your chance to listen about the logistics of the business, the time involved, and the exclusive opportunities that are available to you when joining the Dream Team - a perk of being on the #1 team :)



Beachbody is unlike any other company or "job that I have come across. I was extremely nervous and skeptical about it at first.. I had been thinking about the idea of doing this for YEARS !!  When I brought it up to my husband he was concerned that it was another one of those "pyramid schemes" and the thought of being a “salesperson" scared the crap out of me. All of that was farther from the truth of what BEACHBODY is all about. I learned the hard way that if you don’t take the time to ask - you make assumptions about what it is that people are doing and how it all works. As a coach, I share my experiences on what has worked for me in regards to my workout programs, clean eating, recipes  and tips and motivation. 

I has struggled for years to find the right fit and now that I did and have reached success with it I want to SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE !! It took quite a road to get there. For a long time I would look at others, and I was to the point that I figured that It was just my body type and I would never look like I wanted to. These were all just EXCUSES that I would come up with. Once I had success with the challenge group I new that I wanted to do this. Now this was all becoming REAL.. I had to really SHARE this. I was TERRIFIED !! I had to face my fears, I knew that the bigger picture was all about helping others in the same way that i was helped and I had to fight past it. 

WHAT IF I FAIL  - that is the question that I asked myself over and over.. Well what I soon found out after joining  Beachbody and the Dream Team was that these are the most positive, uplifting, inspirational leaders that I have ever come in contact with. I saw myself changing because of that. There is a support system a 10,000 miles long here. NO ONE is left to fail. There is a system in place that helps support new coaches and gets them set up of success. 

So how many of you get personal calls from your CEO on a regular basis? Well the CEO of Beachbody know the importance of the coaches and makes it a point to to just that. Yes he   personally calls successful coaches!  We are even recognized and rewarded for our success in helping others.   That is something that I was NOT used to and is such a great feeling!



So I have been rewarded with some pretty cool stuff so far !! How do I get this free stuff? Well I run challenge groups each month where i teach others about healthy eating, meal planning, share recipes, provide constant motivation and accountability to keep everyone on track. 
I have received personal development books, weighted gloves, a exercise mat, beachbody t-shirts, stability ball, speed rope, agility ladder, new p90 hat and shirt. I have received  A FREE ticket ($275 value) to next years BIGGEST even of the year SUMMIT  in Nashville!! Why do they continue to send me this stuff each month?? Well because I help others get healthier and more fit and set them up with the tools to make this a lifestyle change.  



Does all this sound to good to be True ? Honestly, taking this risk and leap of faith has been one of the best decisions in my life.  I am FINALLY doing something that I love, I am driven to make this work. I want to live my life by design. I want to live each day by my rules and have control over what I do and where I need to be.. Today I am still tied to the “JOB” but I know that before long, I will no longer need both and I will be able to FOCUS everything I have on Beachbody. I am looking ahead !! I welcome what this business and the future that I have with it brings to myself and my family.

So what type of earning potential is there.. That is the burning question that I know everyone has, I know that I did. So here it is. I can now start putting more money in savings to help pay off the credit cards and other debts that have accumulated over the years. Right now I only do this in my FREE time. (LOL) which when I started I didn't think that I had any extra time. Well i have sacrificed some actives that I did before to turn my focus to this. I realized that YES i can have a full time job, with a crazy busy schedules, but I have learned to do some shifting and prioritizing. I will make the sacrifices because I know that I am helping others and this is the road that I want to be on. Can you make some sacrifices? Can you give up an hour of TV at night? How bad do you want it? 



HMMMMM so is this something that you think that you might want to check out a little bit further so see if it might be a good fit?? Maybe it is NOT, however until you take a few minutes to learn what it is all about can you make that decision ??  How would you feel it people were thanking you on a regular basis for motivating them, for helping them get started on their path to a healthier lifestyle, for their latest shopping spree because they needed new clothes, for helping them lower their cholesterol for making them feel better about themselves. Oh how can I do this if I am not where I want to be yet?  I don't know all that stuff you know.. I’m not a fitness instructor, I am not a nutritionists but I TRULY care about people and I want to help them set themselves up to be successful. 


This company has continued to listen to the PEOPLE and release a huge variety of programs that can fit everyones needs. No person is left behind. From Shaun T’s Insanity, P90X’s, Focus T25, 21 Day Fix, & Piyo just to name a few. They continue to come up with new and exciting programs. They mean serious business and are here to end the trend of obesity. 


So what do you think? Is this something that you think might work for you? Maybe you are not ready for full time, would you be willing to check it out??



Join me TODAY for the 5 Day Sneak Peek.  Heck, it's FREE!  There are  NO strings attached and no purchase necessary!  All you need is about 10 minutes each day to check in with the daily post(s).  You will be able to ask any and all questions that you  have in order to see if this is a good fit for you.  If you decide it's not for you, no problem!  If you decide to move forward, we can chat about your business goals and I will help set you on a path to success!  After all, you WILL be a part of the #1 team in the company!  There is an exclusive training for beginning coaches so that you are not figuring everything out on your own.  You get to work at your pace, on your own goals, and ask any and all questions you have to a team of positive, knowledgeable leaders. 

If you are interested in joining the 5 Day group you have 2 choices:

1. Send me a Facebook friend request and message me! 
3. Email me at mshewell1218@gmail.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment