Monday, September 15, 2014

Pumpkin Pancakes

Pumpkin Pancakes


It tis the season - Pumpkin Season that is !! I could eat everything pumpkin at this time of year !! Actually all year long as a matter of fact !! These are another one of my faves that I can make in advance and have all ready to go for a few days for breakfast. If I double the batch I can freeze some as well.





Servings: Makes 12 pancakes or 3 servings - (4 per serving)
 
Ingredients:
  • 6 egg whites
  • 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
  • 1/2 cup cottage cheese
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 cup whole rolled oats
  • 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
  • *Real Maple syrup.

Mix all ingredients together. I use my food processor to mix it all !
 
Spray pan with clean cooking spray and make pancakes!
Top with Pure maple syrup!
 
NOTE: I use a 1/4 or 1/3 measuring cup to scoop out mix onto griddle. This makes 12 pancakes. I break up into 3 servings of 4 pancakes.
 
21 Day Fix -- 1 red container, 1 yellow container, 1/4 green
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment