Thursday, November 13, 2014

Free 7 Day Clean Eating Group !



So Thanksgiving is just around the corner and Christmas will be here before we know it . There is no better time than NOW to take a look at your eating habits and attempt to clean them up a bit. Its amazing what a little bit of change can do for you !! 

Its not to LATE to get started so I wanted to get this in just before you sit down to that BIG THANKSGIVING MEAL. Let me share with you what I have been doing and how it can benefit you. You may be  unsure of how to get started or what it is all about? That's where I come in :) 

My life has been changed by Clean Eating and Beachbody workouts. I think that everyone is worthy of being the healthiest version of themselves and so I want to share my experiences so that you can make this about a lifestyle change and not a crash diet.

When I started out I thought that I was eating really healthy, i was just cheating way to much on the weekends. Well I was wrong. It wasn't easy at first, I had to make some modifications to my thought process of how I approached food. I had to learn how to take those foods that I really loved and modify them to make them a better version so that it would benefit me and not hinder my progress. My family gave me push back on some of the NEW RECIPES that I was trying out. We learned that you don't know if you don't try and some have never crossed the kitchen to be made again and some are part of the regular routine. Yes this was a NEW for me. But I had a made a choice in my life that i needed a change. 

If you are serious about learning how to eat clean get the book:  "EAT CLEAN RECHARGED" by Tosca Reno.  It completely changed the way I looked at food!


So if I can help the process along by giving you a 7 day meal plan, daily accountability, motivation and support then I am all for it!  

What are the requirements?

1.  You must make me your official Beachbody Coach by going to my site and creating a free profile.  This way I can send you recipes, meal plans and monthly motivation and tips to keep you on track with your lifestyle.

2.  You must participate for the next 7 days in our online closed facebook group each day!  

3.  Commit to checking in 1x per day, rating your day and charting your progress.

4.  Invite 2 friends to join!  Why not bring a few friends along for the ride! There is nothing better than having an accountability partner in the next 7 days!!!!  You are more likely to stick with it if you have someone by your side.

What do you get for joining? 

1.  You get a free 7 day meal plan.
2.  A grocery list
3. A place to check in daily, ask questions, get support and motivation.
4.  Daily tips that have worked for me.
5.  Strategies to handle emotional eating and temptations.

Are you ready to get started?  We will begin the group on Monday November 13th so please reserve your spot today!

>>>>>Email me at mshewell1218@gmail.com to get enrolled in the free group!


No comments:

Post a Comment