Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Spring into Summer Accountability Group

Are you ready to SPRING into SUMMER ?



Summer is just about upon us - Are you  is approaching Fast and its time to shed those Bulky sweaters and pull out that Spring/Summer Wardrobe. It's never fun when they don't quiet fit the way that we had remembered.

I have been part of that yo-yo category when it came to weight loss for YEARS !! I tried over and over to do it on my own. It was to easy to make an excuse because I had no accountability, no one to check in with, no one to push me on the days that I didn't want to do it. I don't think that I ever made it through an entire program.  UNTIL I came across a Challenge Group ! This one the one thing that finally worked - it kept me motivated, engaged and determined to succeed. This is my SECRET SAUCE !!  But its really not a secret at all. Its about having that FAMILY of people that are their day in and day out rooting for you - cheering you on, lifting you up and letting you know that you ARE WORTH IT !! You can achieve those results that you long for. 

It was a different feeling for me. When someone posted about having a good day, it pushed me harder, it made me second guess my choices for the day. I wanted to post a good score. I wanted people to be proud of me for what I did. When someone posted about a bad day, it made me realize that this was totally normal. It was OK. No one is perfect. I no longer let that bad day turn into a bad weekend just to start over on Monday. 

I finally found success with this approach -- Fitness + Nutrition + Support = Success
I now run my own challenge groups. I wanted to pay if forward and help others who had experienced the same struggles that I had. In these groups we develop relationships. We share our WHY, we post sweaty workout pics, we share recipes and meal plans = We have FUN along the way. My challengers motivate me each and every day just as much as I am there to help them. 

These groups are the gateway to making a lifestyle change. It is proven that if you stick to the workout program, and the nutrition plan you WILL get results. We celebrate all the success along the way BIG and SMALL!! We are more successful in trying to make a change in our life when we have people alongside us to keep us accountable and motivated.

Are you looking to:
  • clean up your nutrition
  • increase your fitness levels
  • learn how to stick to a meal plan
  • increase your energy
  • fit in smaller clothing
  • drop a few pounds
  • lower  your cholesterol
  • feel stronger
  • have the ability to make healthier choices
  • become a happier version of you 

Lets Put a little SPRING in your STEP --  May 11th !!  
I would love for you to experience what the group is all about. As part of the group you'll get an awesome workout you can do at home nutritional guidance, tips and recipes a month of Shakeology, & me as your coach!! 

All of this, plus the awesome support, motivation and accountability that comes from joining the group. 

Spots are filling up FAST !!  Fill out the form below to reserve your spot!
Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment