Sunday, March 1, 2015

21 Day Fix EXTREME Testimonial - Week Two


So with Week 1 successful, I have to make sure that I keep the momentum going and finish this program with a bang. The weekend was Girls Weekend and I really wanted to make sure that I was going to nail it. I've come this far !! Not giving up now. 

How am I feeling?
  • I FEEL AWESOME !! 
  • I am less bloated and feel much lighter in the middle!
  • The meal plan is much easier this week 
WEEK TWO UNDER MY BELT

There are 3 Meal Plan Options: Which one to Choose?? 
So I am following the Countdown to Competition Plan - If I am doing this I am going all in --its only 21 day. 

  • Extreme Plan
  • Countdown to Competition Plan (5 days Competition, 2 days Extreme Plan)
  • Combo Extreme/Competition Plan

The Countdown to Competition Plan is going well. For me planning all the same food for the competition days has been working well. I really enjoy Cod so I have been alternating my veggies during the day. I look forward to my Extreme Plan Days (2 days a week), as I have a bit more variety to my plans on that day. 

So what does it enatail? 

Sitting down on a sunday or every few days and doing some prep work. You use the color coded containers to plan out your meals for the week. It is super simple, no counting calories, just aligning the correct amount of containers per day. The containers tell you what food to put in each and you decide the timing and the order of how you eat.  It really doesnt get any easier than that. 

With Nutrition being my biggest challenge how did I do?
This week my nutrition was spot on. I will say that week 2 was easier than week 1. I new what to expect and meal prep was easier. My biggest Challenge this week was a Girls Weekend Trip that I had planned. Over the weekend I was on Competition Plan Saturday and Sunday. I had to make sure that I had all my food prepped so that I could pack it and take it with me up north. 

Once prep was all done -- NOW THE BIG CHALLENGE --- I may have prepped & brought it, but the KEY is to follow it.. There were some of my favorite dips, Pizza,  and fun shots and cocktails that were in front of me. 
I still shared in the fun -- I added my Shakeolgy to shot glasses and participated in the festivities. As far as eating went, I did my best to eat when everyone else did, I prepared breakfast at the same time and pulled out my lunch when the pizza was delivered. I just really tried to make sure that when the girls were snacking, I had food as well. This really helped me stick to what was on my plan. The fact that i was eating, just something different made it a little easier. Don't get me wrong this was the biggest test that I could give to myself and I PASSED !! 

Water played a big role this week - 
What I should target is 1/2 my body weight in ounces. I exceeded that by getting in a gallon each day. Water has so many benefits and it keep my feeling full during the day. 

What were the workouts like?

I am following the 21 Day Fix Extreme Schedule.



Monday:  Plyo Fix Extreme
Tuesday:  Upper Fix Extreme
Wednesday:  Pilates Extreme
Thursday:  Lower Fix Extreme
Friday:  Cardio Fix Extreme
Saturday:  Dirty 30 Extreme
Sunday:  Yoga Extreme

**Pilates- was much better this week - I had to go out and purchase some lighter bands (10 pound weight) - these  allowed me to get much better form on some of the floor exercises.




I loved the workouts - they are a combination of steady state aerobics, resistance training and power moves. 


  • Favorite Workout was Dirty 30 
  • Least Favorite Cardio Fix Extreme


Favorite New Recipes this week !! 
Turkey Meatballs and Chocolate Shakeolgy Pudding!! 

















My meal plans are pretty simple- It works for me as a busy mom in regards to prepping and planning. However there are a ton of options out there on the internet. All you need to do is just google 21 day fix recipes and there are so many DELICIOUS options to try. I'm going out with a BANG!! 



So What were my results from Week TWO!

I a down 6 pounds so far  !! 
I cant believe how great I feel ! (that whole nutrtion thing really is the key) 
I survived a GIRLS WEEKEND !! No hangover !! No leaving feeling bloated and telling myself that I have to start over tomorrow. 

Are you interested in starting to work on your FITNESS + NUTRITION ? 
Fill out the form below and lets get you engaged in a group. I promise that if you follow the plan you to can achieve the results that you are looking for!! 
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment