Thursday, March 26, 2015

Easter Candy Refresh -- Don't let your guard down SPRING is here !



Holy Chocolate Bunnies, Peeps, Pastel Colored M&M's, OK and don't forget about the Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, Starburst Jelly Beans. Whoops and those crazy little malted milk ball eggs!!  It's everywhere and Its MY WEAKNESS !! 



I don't plan to let these small little handfuls of deliciousness get to me but somehow they do. I can tell myself to stick to just one piece, but unfortunately that just doesn't seem to happen. One turns to two, then before you know it the cute little bunny candy dish is empty? 

This is not the time to let my guard down. Spring is here - its well underway and before we know it the boats will be going in the water and SUMMER will be here. 

So now I'm getting myself prepared to do a refresh on April 6th after the Easter Holiday. Its time for a 3 Day Refresh. I have done it before and I will do it again. In the past I have lost between 3-5 pounds. But for me it's more than just the weight loss, its getting rid of that bloated icky feeling that comes with some moments of weakness that get me off track.  This is NOT a juicing cleanse - it is a simple 3 day plan to help you remove toxins, bloating and chemicals from your body and replace it with amino acids, enzymes and more so that you can start this off FRESH ! 





It really makes such a big difference in how I feel when I eat clean and add SHAKEOLOGY to my day. This is my HEALTHIEST MEAL OF THE DAY !! 


What can SHAKEOLOGY do for you ?
  • Lose weight – especially if you replace a meal with Shakeology every day.
  • Reduce junk food cravings – drink it in the morning to enjoy this benefit throughout the day
  • Increase your energy and feel healthier.
  • Improve your digestion and regularity.
So while we are going to get our healthy eating in check.. You better betcha that we probably should add in some sort of exercise.  What if I told you that you could have FREE ACCESS to over 100 different workouts via Beachbody on Demand. Yes you get a FREE 30 DAY TRIAL. You have the opportunity to workout with all of the celebrity trainers for 30 days. You have those 30 days to decide if you like it. Once you decide how cool this is - Beachbody On Demand that is... the ability stream the workouts to your laptop, phone, iPad or tablet anywhere anytime. Your going to love it ! Now you apply your payment of $38.97, which occurs quarterly as long as you remain a Club Member. If you try it out and you don't care for it - all you need to do is Cancel. 

Easter Candy Refresh Group - how are they Beneficial
Now comes the good part - what do you need to keep track of all these things together? The great part about this group is that we tie in all the components together for the best possible outcome. 
NUTRITION + EXERCISE + SUPPORT = RESULTS
The group is 30 days of support, motivation, tips and recipes. You are surrounded by like minded people with similar goals as you. 

Are you ready to get your journey started? Are you ready to give your body a refresh? Are you ready to start making healthy habits for you and your family? 

So how do you do to get started? 
Fill out the form below or message me at mshewell1218@gmail.com to get you started.



Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment