Sunday, March 22, 2015

Shakeology -- I am Ready to Give Shakeology a Try!!



Your Health and Nutrition - this is really where it counts. It wasn't until I got serious about this part of my life that I started to feel better. I really thought that I was eating pretty good, I made what I thought were healthy choices, but I really wasn't. I started to incorporate Clean Eating into my lifestyle and it really made a difference. I found that I had more energy, and all it took was taking a close look at my nutrition. I started eating REAL FOOD. I made some modifications in how I prepared my meals, removed processed pre pakaged food from my diet and added Shakeology each day. It didn't take long and I started to see the and feel the effects from the changes that I was making. I have lost 20 pounds with Clean Eating, Exercise and Shakeology!! Now its my turn to share with you the tips and tricks that have worked for me!




Are you looking for that CHANGE -- Your just not sure how to get started, and you need that extra help to get you there .. That's where I come in. I want to help you, and show you how to make the changes and modifications that result in healthier choices for you and your family. This has truly become my passion and I love helping others find the same successes that I have found. NO FAT FREE, NO counting Calories, just Simple Clean eating. No Starvation either, you really need to fuel your body with the correct GOOD FOR YOU FOODS, this is the key to your success.  

Why do I love Shakeology:
- It helped me lower my Cholesterol 56 points
- Helps with my cravings for sweets
- Keeps me full for hours
- Is quick and convenient when I'm on the go
- I get all the vitamins. minerals and nutrients that I need in a serving
- I can make it various ways --  Shake, Pudding, Bars
- Its my "DUH" meal of the day --  I don't have to think about, no guesswork with this one  

Testimonials from others that are drinking it:





You might be skeptical to give this a try -- I was at first -- I didn't want to rely on a Shake each day. You may say that I want to eat REAL FOOD - not drink it.. However what if I told you that you get more nutrition in that one serving of Shakeology than you do in most meals that you eat in a day. 

So Beachbody just came out with this COOL NEW Sampler Pack!! It gives you 6 packets of Shakeology so that you have the opportunity to try each flavor. 

  • Chocolate
  • Vegan Chocolate
  • Strawberry
  • Vegan Tropical Strawberry 
  • Green Berry 
  • Vanilla

I am going to run a 7 Day Clean Eating & Shakeology Group so that you can see the benefits that you can get.

So lets get you started!! 
1. I need to be your coach through teambeachbody
2. If you do not have an account you can create a FREE one (just go to MY SITE and sign up)
3. You will need to order the SUPER SAMPLER of SHAKEOLOGY -- this will get you access to the Closed Group that will start on March 30th. 



What can I expect from the 7 Day Shakeology and Clean Eating group ?
1. I will provide you a meal plan 
2. I will provide you a grocery list
3. You will get daily tips via the closed group on snacks, and tips 
4. There will be Shakeology Recipes


You decide what meal you will replace with Shakeology per day. I recommend that you replace a meal that you struggle with. Maybe your not a big breakfast person - try incorporating Shakeology in the morning to help you get your day started. Maybe your like me and your work life is crazy, and you really don't have time to go to grab lunch. I can take mine into meetings or drink at my desk. Sometimes with all the kids activities, it works to make one for dinner. We get home and have to turn around and go back out the door to everyone sport events etc. This has been a lifesaver on so many occasions and saved me from the drive thru. Are you an evening snacker?? Sometimes this is just what I need to cut those cravings. Its different for everyone !! You decide how it will best benefit you. 

Wouldn't it be awesome if the following could happen to you in 7 days? 

  • You could lose a pant size
  • You will feel better
  • You will have more energy
  • You will start yourself on a journey to a healthier version of you
So are you ready to get started? Are you willing to give this a try to see what impact it can have on your health? 

So you can get started  for just $29.95 + shipping and handling.  I will be with you each step of the way during those 7 days to support you !!




Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment