Monday, March 16, 2015

Shamrock Shakology !! Happy St Patricks Day!!

Are you a fan of the Shamrock Shake from McDonald's -- Yep I hear ya!! Pretty much any shake, ice cream, Frosty --- I am a fan.. But who wants all those calories in one drink !! While these Shamrock shakes are great -- Why not try an alternative that is actually good for you !! I try not to eliminate anything from my diet.... I just MODIFY !! It really has worked out well for me!! 




So does it really taste like a shake or some gross wanna be -- Let me tell you - I drink these everyday and if they were not good, I don't care how healthy they were for me I wouldn't be able to suck it down. It gets the stamp of approval in my book.

Oh and did I mention that the SHAMROCK SHAKEOLGY version has 70 superfoods, its equal to 6 salads, and it doesn't leave me sluggish and miserable!! Actually it has the opposite effect -- It gives me energy!  hmmm I'm not sure that McDonald's version has that ... NOT EVEN CLOSE !! 




So what are you going to do ?? Do you want to try your own Shamrock Shakeology?  or Maybe another flavor??  Are you looking for some information to get your health in check?  80% of your weight loss comes from your nutrition!  Learn the tips and tricks that have made me successful in my own health and fitness journey!  Try yours today -- 30 day money back guarantee!  Ask me how to get started now! 

Get you hands on the new Sample Pack and try out every flavor to see what ones are your favorite !! 



No comments:

Post a Comment