Monday, March 23, 2015

Shakeology Pudding - It's not just to DRINK !!



Shakeology NOPE Its not just to drink - I never really thought about making a pudding until I started the 21 DFX program. That program is supposed to be NO CHEATS and this was accepted food that I could add to my meal plan. Well heck ya!! This tasted just like a CHEAT but there was no guilt in eating it !! YA I have found the perfect evening snack for me !! 


     
          

21 Day Fix - 
1/2 - Red, 1/2 Yellow, 1/2 Blue

Makes 4 Servings

Ingredients:

  • 1 1/2 Scoops Chocolate Shakeology
  • 1 ripe medium avocado
  • 1 medium banana
  • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk


Directions:
Blend until smooth. Pour into individual dishes, pie crust, or frozen-pop forms. Refrigerate for 1 hour or freeze until firm. Garnish with a dab of the lowfat whipped topping of your choice and some chopped nuts. 

Calories:175 per serving

No comments:

Post a Comment