Sunday, March 8, 2015

21 Day Fix EXTREME - I completed the PROGRAM !!

I DID IT !! I completed the 21 Day Fix EXTREME and I did the Countdown to Competition Meal Plan to boot.. WAHOO !!




It has been an interesting 21 days !!

I started off terrified and not knowing what to expect. 
Half way through it became pretty easy
The Last few days were tough. I was ready for some more variety.

I am SUPER Proud of myself. I completed this program pretty spot on. I have a few bites on 4 occasions. Yes I know each and every one.. And they were bites that I had!!


Yes some of my food choices were repetitive but that was a choice that I made. I CHOSE to eat healthy options such as Veggies and Protein. I chose to eat the same foods because it was easier for me to prepare. Next time I may do it a little bit different.



The program is super simple to follow. There are plenty of foods to choose from  and you can pick any variety that fill the containers.

Week 1
Week 2



What's next ?? 
So I am going to do another round - However this time I will do an inverted Plan -
I am going to do a mix of the Extreme and the Countdown to Competition. Extreme Meal plan 5 days a Competition Plan 2 days. This will allow me some more flexibility with my menu, I like food alot and I missed the variety.. I did give up cocktails for the past 21 days and I think that I am going to allow that back in this round.



Did I get crazy results with this program.. On the outside you may not see it BUT on the inside I feel FANTASTIC !! I feel tighter around my waist, I feel stronger physically and mentally doing this program I have proved to myself that I CAN DO ANYTHING that I PUT MY MIND TO FOR 21 DAYS!! 

So what results did I get ?

I lost 6 pounds 
I lost 6.5 inches 

- 1.5 inches off my chest
- 2 inches off my waist
- 1 inch off my hips
- 2 inch off my thighs

  • I was able to drink a gallon of water almost every day. There were a few days that I didn't quite make that goal but I was close. 
  • I have learned that I like vegetables more than I thought 
  • I never thought that I could eat that much fish - I think alot is in the preparation - I baked mine with Lemon Juice, grape seed oil, pepper, pink Himalayan salt, Cajun spice 
  • I can overcome my closet pantry eating issue
  • I missed my carbs but I made it thru 21 days 


I have done alot of Beachbody Programs and I loved this one. 
There is great variety in the workouts. I NEVER get bored. There are some days that I like better than others but that can go with just about any program. 

Modifier: There is a modifier in all the workouts. This allows you to keep up with the workout but at a slightly different pace. Yes there are some moves that I did have to modify. 

Struggles: One of the workouts that I struggled with even after the 3 weeks was the pilates. Initially I had to get some lighter bands as I just could NOT complete some of the moves correctly with the bands that were recommended (15 pound) - I switched in between those and some 10 pound ones that I picked up. This one took a bit to get used to. It was still a great workout. 

What I loved: I love the mix of light cardio and weights in many of the workouts. I will do heavy cardio but I am a fan of weights!! I don't know they just leave me feeling like a Bad Ass !! 




I  love that there is so much focus on the NUTRITION PLAN and I have come to the realization that this is what is key to getting results.  This is where I tend to slip up the most. The 21 Day Fix program lays it all out there - All you need to do it be willing to follow it ! It works wonders!! 
















While this is a challenging program - It is only 30 minutes, and a dialed in Nutrition Plan !!  

I run challenge groups every month for moms, busy women who are looking for some tips, accountability and support to achieve the results that they are looking for. 






Just fill out the application below or send me a message for more information !! 


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment