Thursday, March 19, 2015

Waldorf Salad

Cant beat a good ol Salad !! Their are so many different options for fixins that you can add. There has got to be someting out there that suits you !! I am a huge fan of fruits and nuts on my salad !! Especially now, the weather is changing - it makes me think of spring !! 
I used this recipe in my drop a pant size Free group a few months back and loved it!! I have been eating this on a regular basis ever since !! 






21 Day Fix Approved
1- Red, 2- Green, 1/2- Purple, 1- Orange

Ingredients:
  • 3 to 4 oz Chopped Chicken
  • 2 Cups Chopped lettuce (I used fresh spinach)
  • 1/2 Diced apple
  • 4 Walnut halves
  • 1 Tbsp raisins (I use dried cranberried if I have them)

Dressing: 1/2 TBSP Lemon Juice, 1 TBSP light mayo
1 TBSP Plain greek yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment